Call for Abtracts
We thank you for being interested in giving a presentation / poster presentation at the 3rd International Workshop on Carnot Batteries 2022. Looking forward to read your abstract we are delighted that you have chosen to participate actively in this conference.
As in previous years, the 3rd International Workshop on Carnot Batteries 2022 will feature invited talks, contributing talks, and poster presentations.
All contributing speakers and poster presenters must submit an abstract. Please read the instructions below.
Submission of Extended Abstracts
- You can submit abstracts without firmly registering for the conference. With the submission of an abstract, you only will be pre-registered to the conference, which is not binding. But you should take care of your accommodation in advance.
- Please use the template for your extended abstract. It may include one optional figure or table and be only 1 page.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Extended abstracts must be submitted electronically via this platform:
- Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted.
- After your notification of acceptance, it is required that the presenting author registers firmly to the conference. With your admission, you will receive a link under which you will have the possibility to finalize your registration which will then be binding.
Submission ends April 30, 2022.
Please follow all instructions carefully before submitting an extended abstract. Once the extended abstract is accepted, instructions on electronic submission of your contributing talk or poster will follow.
If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail, please contact the Scientific Program Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org .
The following Word template has been pre-formatted for your convenience. Insert your abstract in the template provided, save as pdf-file and then upload the file. Your abstract must stay within the boundaries of the template. One page only.
Abstract Submission deadline is:
April 30, 2022
Results of the abstract review notified to authors:
June 15, 2022
Final conference registration for all presenters:
August 31, 2022
Selection of Abstracts
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The final decision on presentations is subject to the decision of the Program Committee. You are required to submit only one version of your abstract.
Prof. Dr. André Thess, DLR
Prof. Dr. Thomas Wetzel, KIT
Dr. Dan Bauer, DLR
Dr. Henner Kerskes, University of Stuttgart